Spanning millennia, the WOW universe is simply rich in history, lore and characters to explore, as we welcome the game’s latest expansion of The Burning Crusade Classic (TBCC) this June.
With the coming of the Burning Legion no longer a surprise, let’s take a look at some of the in-game characters who are really behind all the chaos and ruination:
– Once a noble protector of life and a great titan of the Pantheon, Sargeras fell from his just ways to become the Supreme Lord of the Burning Legion.
– He was the first to battle the endless demonic creatures coming from the Twisting Nether, and in doing so, had first-hand experiences of the dark powers emanating from the limitless Void, seeping through the corrupted beings.
– Realizing that the demons would only be reincarnated again in the Twisting Nether, Sargeras created Mardum, a world to house all the demons that he had killed, trapping their souls from being reborn again afterwards.
– After stumbling upon the truth of the existence of Void Lords whom orchestrated the demonic incursions of the universe via their Old Gods, they seek to transform world-souls (planets like Azeroth, Argus, etc.) into nightmarish Dark Titans, prompting Sargeras to land the first blow upon an infected young world-soul.
– The Pantheon were enraged about this, believing to be able to cure the young world-soul from the Old Gods’ presence, but Sargeras’ insistence on making a pre-emptive strike against the Void Lords proved that their minds would never be aligned on this matter.
– Leaving the Pantheon forever, Sargeras would later return to Mardum and destroy the prison world for good, in order to recruit his own vast armies to eradicate life out of the universe before the Void Lords would be able to infect any of them.
– By destroying the tainted world of Mardum, vast amounts of fel energy were released across the universe due to the countless numbers of demonic souls which were trapped by Sargeras’ for years on end.
– Now transformed by the fel energies himself, he seeks to use his newfound subjects to scatter across the Great Dark, branding his forces as the Burning Legion, hoping to eradicate all forms of life before any of the Void Lord’s corruption ever sets in.
Will Sargeras be a part of the upcoming TBCC story expansion next week?
You will just have to wait a little bit more to find out!
In the meantime, another part of this mini-series will also be releasing soon, so stay tuned for more.
Need to buy burning crusade gold quickly?
Head on over to GoldPiles now to purchase additional WOW TBC Classic gold today!